Wednesday 30 October 2013

More Layouts!

Look at this another blog post. I must say I am completely impressed with myself! I will continue to try and keep my blog updated with new layouts.


 "Sandy Feet" A picture of my youngest buried in the sand. 
(not unusual for us in the summer to be at the beach). 


 "Blue-eyed Girl"  Love this collection by Authentic!



 Here is my little boy! This is our puppy(ok, well he is 10, not soo puppy anymore). 

 I used my Cameo to create this background paper and then mounted some pink patterned paper behind it. I love how it turned out..

 "say Cheese" Here's Katie posing with her new glasses. 


 Katie's first day of school. Most of these embellishments are made with my cameo and coloured with sprays or ink pads. I love being able to pull them out and colour them, it makes embellishing a layout super quick.



No comments:

Post a Comment