Monday 28 October 2013

Recent Layouts!

 An older picture of my brother in law with my oldest daughter. This picture was taken about 8 years ago(I guess I am a bit behind still).


 The title says it all "new Years Eve 2011". These are my 3 girls helping to ring in the New Year.
 I could not find letters that I thought matched the layout so I made these with the Thickers DIY alphabets. They have sticky on the front and back. I used some different glitters to create this look. I sealed them with ModPodge so the glitter would not come off.
 These papers were from a paper stack I bought years ago. For the life of me I cannot remember what it was. I love the bright colours. This picture is of my two oldest girls. 


 "best Friends" My middle daughter and her "bestie". They had fun posing for these photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment